The Jensen Family

The Jensen Family

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkinland!

Last Saturday, we visited one of our favorite places: Pumpkinland! The kids love running through the little corn maze that is designed for young children. They actually changed it this year, so it took us awhile to find out way out! We brought Daniel's friend Mady along for the day.
They loved all the colors and shapes of the ghords and dried corn on the cob.
Nathan was really into the fun this year. He loved it all!

2 comments:

Leslie Lynn said...

What a great place. I wish they had that here! The kids are so excited for Halloween. Justin can't decide which of his three costumes he wants to wear. I buy things big so he can still fit into last years. Have a good Halloween.

Rachel Jones said...

Such cute pictures, Ashley! I'm glad they had so much fun. Those are great memories.

I'll call you when I get to Provo and we can visit whenever you are free. I'm flying in the night of the 5th. Looking forward to seeing you! :)