The Jensen Family

The Jensen Family

Monday, March 10, 2008

Eggs & Blocks

Daniel has gotten into building tall towers with blocks and there is nothing Nathan likes more than to destroy them! Daniel likes Ashley to take pictures of his towers so that he can remember them. Maybe he'll be an engineer someday like Grandpa Jensen, better known as Paka.
Daniel really enjoyed dying Easter Eggs this year. The funny thing is that he doesn't like to eat eggs, so Ashley keeps catching him peeling off the shells of the hard boiled eggs they colored and throwing them out, so that we can make some more!
Nathan took placing stickers on the eggs very seriously!

1 comment:

Leslie Lynn said...

How fun! I haven't even thought of dying eggs yet, I need to get on the ball. I have actually been trying to figure out how to do Easter. What I mean is that I want to make it more meaningful. Do you have any suggestions or traditions that you guys do? I don't think we need to get rid of the baskets, I just am wondering how to fit it in; I want the true reason to be thought of.